|Deborah Roberti designs beading patterns. Her website offers some free and some bead patterns available for purchase. I highly recommend her bead patterns, not only are they extremely affordable and easy to follow, but they are very versatile as well. This category highlights some of the possible variations of her Elizabethan Cuff Bracelet pattern. This pattern is available for purchase on her website.
Materials (for a 7-inch bracelet, not including the clasp):
- 4 yards waxed Nymo or C-Lon thread, size D, or 6 lb. FireLine
- Approximately 250 size 11/0 seed beads
- Approximately 96 size 4mm bicone crystals
- Approximately 51 size 4mm glass pearls
- Approximatley 36 size 6mm firepolished beads
To see the beads used in each of the designs below, click on the desired image.